Rate The Song Above You Part III

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
good song! I mean, how can one "rate" Queen? However, very pleasant, even when it's not one of their most famous hits. 8/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
good song! I mean, how can one "rate" Queen? However, very pleasant, even when it's not one of their most famous hits. 8/10
Btw, Brian May and Roger Taylor loved that song, but Freddie Mercury and John Deacon hated it. John thought that it was too aggressive and heavy for Queen and Freddie complained, that it was struggle as hell to record the vocals to it.
Never was a big fan of Grateful Dead, but this song is just awesome. Melancholic mood, soft piano, bluesy modulations of the melody. It has something unearthly. Adorably. 10/10. Thanks a lot, Giuseppe. :cheers2

Aero

Reaction score
Not bad. The organ solo near the end was the best part of the song. 6/10

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Nice high energy pop rock song....great jangly guitars and melody..reminds me of several bands...good stuff....never heard anything by them before. 8/10

Aero

Reaction score
Musically, they are a good band. But the singer can't sing worth sh*t. He's so bad, he makes Bob Dylan sound like Luciano Pavarotti. 6/10

P.S. - If you're going to post in this thread, you need to give more than just a number.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Great song from their classic album. LS really knew how to create "that" slow blues-rock groove. Really cool. 10/10. :good
P.S. - If you're going to post in this thread, you need to give more than just a number.
You know, @Aero , on the page 200 of this thread I've already asked the guy to write something else except the number. But he's just ignored it. :dunno:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online