Rate The Song Above You ....Metal / Heavy Rock Version \m/

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
Wondrously epic and pensive track from legends of power metal, with Kai always impressing. 9.5/10

I saw a favorite band of mine get posted a bit back... so again!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Ouch if it wasn't for the sub titles I would have followed it through the end.. Mucho Gusto Moi Beuno .. Very beautiful track.. Who are they?? Whoever produced it was spot on..10/10

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am a big Zakk Wylde fan….he does no wrong in my eyes. Book of Shadows II is an excellent album……Lost Prayer, the song & video, are so soulful and beautiful. I like Zack’s bluesy side.
9.5/10

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I guess it's just a few of us being critics..
:phones:
I'm sure there is a place where this song works. I have my headphones on and my scarlet interface working.. Had a glass of wine to boot.. Prog metal seems to leave me feeling older not younger.. I'm the worst judge at a BIG song and felt it was a dry hump.. 7/10

Flaw~Payback

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Uhhh..dunno about this one. The vocal transitions are pretty extreme, and I was not a fan of that. In fact, it distracted me from the music, which is a blast of distortion. I have to pass on Flaw. 5/10

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
Ghost really nailed this Maiden cover. I think it might be the best one, as it's from the other perspective. Wonderful rendition, so awesome. 9/10!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Uhhh..dunno about this one. The vocal transitions are pretty extreme, and I was not a fan of that. In fact, it distracted me from the music, which is a blast of distortion. I have to pass on Flaw. 5/10

To me Flaw is another meat grinder band like Limp Biskit or Lincoln Park.. I thought that style would have been put down years ago..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkhyts

Members online