New album entitled A Moon Shaped Pool.
A_Moon_Shaped_Pool.jpg

Daydreaming

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I enjoyed the new record a lot. rather ambient focused which is a nice change.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need to hear this album, got a lot of their stuff and I am intrigued as to what they have done this time.

If you enjoy a more ambient focused direction as opposed to their more electronic you may enjoy the new record.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I recently listened to A Moon Shaped Pool, and although I've never been a Radiohead fan at all, this album seemed quite good. I listened to it twice when I heard of it's released, and I actually liked it a lot. It's much easier to get into than their other albums, and Thom Yorke is actually easy to listen to throughout the whole album.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I recently listened to A Moon Shaped Pool, and although I've never been a Radiohead fan at all, this album seemed quite good. I listened to it twice when I heard of it's released, and I actually liked it a lot. It's much easier to get into than their other albums, and Thom Yorke is actually easy to listen to throughout the whole album.

@Prime having listened to a few Radiohead albums its a equally as highest musicianship. but imho no where near Bends/Ok Computer or some of Kid A. there isn't a needed to be a fan of an music to enjoy there output dude, hope you don't take offence joker1961...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online