Queensryche (Official Thread)

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Re: Queensryche

Oh yeah this is my thread baby. I love this band. They inspire me so much and I must say I try to write music just like they do, but I dont come close lol. here is one of my all time favorite songs that we do as a cover :)

Take Hold of the Flame

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

The first time I saw Queensryche was when they opened up for Kiss on the Animalize tour. I was absolutely blown away by the band and more specifically Geoff Tate's vocals. I didn't know anything about them before that point but became a fan on that very day.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I think he is one of the best vocalists in any hard rock metal band Lynch. I came late to the party myself, but I am catching up really quickly, I have 7 of their CD's now.:D

Lynch

Reaction score

Yeah, when I list my favorite hard rock vocalists, he's always in my top 5. What an incredible vocal talent!

And Chris DeGarmo was (is) one hell of a guitar player. I think they really lost something when he left the band, but thankfully we got him on a number of albums

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

That was a big loss, but I am used to those things now concerning bands personnel moves. As you said they had a great run together so at least we have that legacy to enjoy.

Lynch

Reaction score

A couple of my favorite tracks by them:

Eyes of a Stranger

I Don't Believe in Love

Walk In the Shadows

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics