Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Prince Thread

Princes version of "Nothing Compares To You"

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

HOLY SHIT! You found Prince on youtube!?!?!?!?!?

:bow:

BTW his version with Rosie on Nothing Compares 2 U blows Skinhead O connor out of the water. Rosie's voice gives me goosebumps, that woman was incredible.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

HOLY SHIT! You found Prince on youtube!?!?!?!?!?

:bow:

BTW his version with Rosie on Nothing Compares 2 U blows Skinhead O connor out of the water. Rosie's voice gives me goosebumps, that woman was incredible.

:grinthumb There's a new You Tube you can access if you know the name of the Prince song. From there it can give you tons of Prince stuff!!:D

Lynch

Reaction score

I see that!!! ****ing awesome! He's gone out of his way to have so much of his stuff removed. This is cool

Now playing: My Name Is Prince

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I see that!!! ****ing awesome! He's gone out of his way to have so much of his stuff removed. This is cool

I was looking at a lot of his live stuff.. I'll post some that I found.. But there is still plenty of good video's of him.. I'm glad there are some older songs on there..:grinthumb

Lynch

Reaction score

I love the older stuff the best, pretty much everything he did in the 80's.

Listening to DMSR right now. Definitely my favorite track on 1999. Love that funky bass groove

:dance:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I love the older stuff the best, pretty much everything he did in the 80's.

Listening to DMSR right now. Definitely my favorite track on 1999. Love that funky bass groove

:dance:

I'm trying to find Head and Dirty off Uptown.. The only one I found so far has a guy talking about the song.. BORING!!!:heheh:

flipflop

Prisoner of rock'n'roll
Reaction score

I've always thought this was so cool - on his Symbol album he got the entire world babbling on and on about how Prince was no longer Prince but just this weird symbol and the media went 'headless chicken' on this. And then the first song on that very album was called 'My name is PRINCE' :lmao:

Talk about a gimmick that kicked ass.

Anyhoo, been listening to Prince since pretty much when he started out - but became a 'real' fan after I saw the Lovesexy concert on tv. Till then I wasn't reeeeally sure if he was just pop and flutter or not. But on that tour he really rawked out and I've been dedicated ever since. I like both his old and new stuff.

Lynch

Reaction score

I've always thought this was so cool - on his Symbol album he got the entire world babbling on and on about how Prince was no longer Prince but just this weird symbol and the media went 'headless chicken' on this. And then the first song on that very album was called 'My name is PRINCE' :lmao:

Talk about a gimmick that kicked ass.
Yep, I remember when that album came out and I laughed at that. What a goofball. :heheh:

I haven't bought anything new of his since N.E.W.S. which was an interesting album. Very cool background music to listen to. Also it's kind of cool that there's only 4 songs and each one is exactly 14 minutes long.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online