Power Metal

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This album is just pure awesomeness!

Dark_Saga.jpg

This is a concept album released in 1996.

Dark Saga, title song and worth owning the whole album

Violate, concentrated energy and speed

Harkat

Reaction score
Duh Magic! :tongue:
Sal even said that they were good. Dont recall him saying if he liked them though xD

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That picture does not do the cover justice...:nw:

This one does though.:D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks for that, LG. I wouldn't have cared if you would have edited that image into MY post :D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I didn't think of doing that...:D

Iced Earth is a great band, one of the best Metal bands the States has still cranking out the goods.

I have all of their albums, but if you are going to delve into their library, there was a collectors edition of their early recordings that they released that is far better than their original CD's. And Matt Barlow redid the vocals on the first two albums, at least if my memory serves that's true. "Days of Purgatory" I think the set is called, and it is worth checking out if you like IE.

Harkat

Reaction score
I have all of their albums, but if you are going to delve into their library, there was a collectors edition of their early recordings that they released that is far better than their original CD's. And Matt Barlow redid the vocals on the first two albums, at least if my memory serves that's true. "Days of Purgatory" I think the set is called, and it is worth checking out if you like IE.

JEALOUS!!!
jealous.jpg

b.o.b.

Reaction score
photo-groupe-Alexis.png

Power metal band from Canada. These guys are new for me although they already have 3 albums.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Thanks for the info Bob, you would think I would hear about a band in my own back yard before someone half a world away....:bonk:

:D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Forgotten Tales, Kudos b.o.b.! New band to me, also. They sound fabulous. Very dynamic with a female vocalist........most excellent!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Staff online

Members online