Power Metal

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember growing up with the belief that Metal was really bad and evil. :flirt

:heheh:

My mom use to slam my door to my bedroom when I played Peter Frampton. So I guess you could say, I grew up with parents who detested hard rock let alone metal. I can remember my mom telling me that "Rush" was going to make me go crazy if I listened to that messed up music.

:eek:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I like Sonata Arctica myself, and have all of their albums.

The only record my parents ever noticed was my older brothers copy of "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath", it is the only time I ever heard my Dad comment about our rock music, he thought it was about demon worship and satanism, and seeing my brother was a "Freak" back then it did sort of fit...:lmao:

Considering the dark metal genres we have now, Sabbath was pretty mild stuff all things considered.:grinthumb

Harkat

Reaction score
Black Sabbath is tame compared to other stuff.

Dont Say A Word is my favourite S.A song! :grinthumb

b.o.b.

Reaction score
kon2+mystic+prophecy+regressus.jpg

I found this album from 2003 between a bunch of promo cd's I have received in time as bonus material. It is a really cool band from Germany and on this album on guitar is Gus G. the new Ozzy guitarist. Nice european power metal but with some US power influences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mystic Prophecy is a really cool name, that video is decent. I like Gus G. I will have to do some searching and see what else I come up with from Mystic Prophecy.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I haven't seen Mystic Prophecy before, but I'll check them out when I locate that album Bob....there are almost 100's of bands that slipped under our radar over here, but better late to the party than not to show up at all.:D

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Dark Moor is a Spanish melodic power metal band from Madrid. They already have 8 studio albums and the newest was released on 24th of November.

DARK%20MOOR-ANCESTRAL%20ROMANCE.JPG

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I have two of their albums Bob...including the one you posted.:D

b.o.b.

Reaction score
I have two of their albums Bob...including the one you posted.:D

:cheers2 I thought that this band is not very well known on the other side of Atlantic. But you proved me wrong :grinthumb. So I have to work harder to surprise you :heheh:.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online