Please Welcome Sharp Dressed Man As My Partner In Crime aka Administrator

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
New Administrator
profilepic8209_7.gif

Welcome everyone to a spot that he's earned for quite a while. Modding him and Phil B. has been a Godsend with all the transitions I had coming in to overseeing this place. I think I've been honest from the start that the timing and situation behind me modding was not ideal but I'm glad the place while having a modest following compared to yesteryear hasn't crumbled to the ground. In fact, with almost a completely different dynamic over the past year or so with the forums losses of personnel that were key during our beginnings and peak for various reasons it's been new blood like Sharp and others coming in that's made it worth it. More than anyone though, it's been Sharp that I've been able to talk about the forum and other things in life as well as bounce ideas off of just about since I started my new role. It's also been Sharp that's been one of the key players that's stayed loyal through this and had me knowing that the place was in safe hands since my social life has distracted me more than years past for good and unfortunately not so ideal life distractions. One thing that I will also admit is that I love this place because of my history but I've also seen it all here and it's hard to have that fresh outlook and vigorous posting nature that one can have coming in here. I've been here since 2009 and tried my hand at just about everything. Sharp is a little fresher. :tongue: Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen a forum without a set of partners in crime at the top. I can't bring my friends back who've left for various reasons but I can make new ones and start a new era of CRF. Welcome to the top of the mountain a guy who has the personality, demeanor, skillset, energy, ideas, great taste and everything it takes to help this forum become a better place! I know it'll make my stay even better! Peace! :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well deserved dude. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member