Pink Floyd, June 1975

dsotm

lunatic in the hall
Reaction score
I was doing some day dreaming today and was reliving the time I saw Pink Floyd in June of 75 at place called the Capitol Centre, near Washington, D.C. They opened with Shine on You Crazy Diamond followed by a song that was new that turned out to be Dogs. Next was Wish You Were Here. They ended the first set with One of These Days. After a Break the came out and played Dark Side of the Moon in it's entirety. As an encore they gave us Echoes. I've seen a lot of concerts over the years and this is one of the very best. Won't ever forget it. Okay. I'm done boring you.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Not at all boring dsotm, I love to hear about this stuff. Never got to see them myself till 1980. Keep it coming!

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Hey Johnny Too Good!
When you had the exquisite opportunity to see the Floyd back in '80,did they by any chance perform "The Wall" in its entirety the way the previous poster said they did "DSOTM" when he saw them in '75?Or did they play what Christopher Cross was doing at the time,seeing how the Grammy voters chose his 1980 offering over "The Wall" for Album of the Year?What a joke........................................

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Staff online

Members online