Pentagram (Official Thread)

G

Gothic-Stone

* Thank you, search-function! I thought that Pentagram didn't have any thread yet (in the doom forum), but apparently they do have here. *

Again it's thanks to Youtube -well actually some user who sent me a Pentagram-video- I know this truely amazing band now for about 6 years. When I first heard them I immediately loved them. I've played them many, many times and my mother was worrying "I would get a headache because of this "melancholic" music".
It was also my acquaintance to "doom metal"!

First this used to be my favourite:

Later this one:

But they actually still are, and then I haven't talked about their early vintage stuff yet...

I saw them live in Cologne in 2012, and after all had a small talk with Victor Griffin -my hero guitarist for a long time-. I have a picture with him too. I find it still unbelievable I had this guy in front of me and talked to him... He was so friendly!

HAIL PENTRAGRAM!!! I will always stay a fan!!!:bow:

Last edited by a moderator:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
* Thank you, search-function! I thought that Pentagram didn't have any thread yet (in the doom forum), but apparently they do have here. *

Again it's thanks to Youtube -well actually some user who sent me a Pentagram-video- I know this truely amazing band now for about 6 years. When I first heard them I immediately loved them. I've played them many, many times and my mother was worrying "I would get a headache because of this "melancholic" music".
It was also my acquaintance to "doom metal"!

First this used to be my favourite:

Later this one:

But they actually still are, and then I haven't talked about their early vintage stuff yet...

I saw them live in Cologne in 2012, and after all had a small talk with Victor Griffin -my hero guitarist for a long time-. I have a picture with him too. I find it still unbelievable I had this guy in front of me and talked to him... He was so friendly!

HAIL PENTRAGRAM!!! I will always stay a fan!!!:bow:

wow wee amazing band ALL HAIL PENTRAGRAM :bow::grinthumb

G

Gothic-Stone

Indeed. I will never forget that evening!
Victor is a true musician. He tested his own guitar himself before the show started. (You should think that a roadie would do that.) He was also carrying away stuff into a van after the show. (Also, you would think...)
Well maybe more musicians do this, I don't know, but I was really impressed about it.

I've seen this Last Days-documentary too by the way, but unfortunately it was a little difficult for me to understand everything sometimes because the lack of Dutch subtitles.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online