Pat Boone (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Totally 100% serious : This is waaaay better than Judas Priest's version.
hater!

Years ago, at first, when he first covered ''Smoke On The Water'' it was humorous....but, enough....

I can't imagine anyone buying theses albums.
Smoke on the Water and all of these other songs were all released at the same time on the same album. Nothing new here (as far as timeline goes).

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
:wtf:

OK. I thought you liked hard rock and Priest. Oh well.

Have to say I disagree 100% :grinthumb

Got to say that for as long as we both have know Groovy Man.. This is the first out spoken time for hating Judas Priest..

Groovy must have fell and hit his head or something cause I'm seeing this as a excuse to vent something..;)

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Got to say that for as long as we both have know Groovy Man.. This is the first out spoken time for hating Judas Priest..

Groovy must have fell and hit his head or something cause I'm seeing this as a excuse to vent something..;)

I never liked Judas Priest...ever....not even a little.

You must of missed the memo.

Anyway, it's no big deal....to me, anyway.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
lol well I guess my best connection with old Pat ,would be that he was a teen idol for my mom !

I mean then there was his daughter Debby Boone who i have name connection to, because my mom loved him and my dad loved Debbie Reynolds..

Erm ANYWAY..I just really remember him being the loafer wearing christian pop star which growing up..i was forced to listen to because both parents were heavy into church and listening to nice safe music lol

it's hard say how I feel about him lol,,as a singer..those metal songs were fun i guess..but love letters in the sand ? not sure...

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online