PALE DIVINE .....Doooooommmm

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
PALE-DIVINE-PAINTED-WINDOWS.jpg

Heres the cover of 2012s Painted Windows Black which is the only one missing from their discography in my O.P. in this thread. It has a heavy Saint Vitus vibe through out if I remember correctly though it has been awhile since my last spin . I need to dig it out and give a good listening again soon.

PALE DIVINE are due for a new release this year and although little detail has been leaked at this point I look forward to the new album.

@Vader another great doom metal band I`ll be having to get hold of....

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
There is a bit of stoner vibe through out a lot of Doom metal which makes perfect sense to me as stoner is really just 70's heavy psych influenced metal / hard rock( w/ a bit of Sabbath finding it way into the stew ) .Doom being Sabbath, Pentagram etc. influenced metal, it just makes sense to me that other heavy 70's band influences would find their way into the mix. The biggest difference between the two IMO is Doom is more metal influenced while stoner leans a bit more toward the psych end of the spectrum.

I would look into the Cemetery Earth CD Joe ...based on your comment regarding "Time Traveller."
Well another albums I'll have to keep an eye out for lol thanks @Vader

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.