Ozzy Osbourne (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been paying tribute and remembering Randy Rhoads...............

Mr Crowley live 1981...

Flying High Again

we shouldn't forget one of the greatest guitar licks ever created....Randy Rhoads "Crazy Train". Here is the master track with nothing but his beautiful guitar work!!!!

Last edited:

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Blizzard Of Oz and Diary Of A Madman are the only two studio albums I enjoy enough to listen to every track. I have Bark At The Moon, The Ultimate Sin, and No More Tears but it is rare for some reason for me to want to listen to those albums in their entirety.

E-Z

Reaction score
Blizzard Of Oz and Diary Of A Madman are the only two studio albums I enjoy enough to listen to every track. I have Bark At The Moon, The Ultimate Sin, and No More Tears but it is rare for some reason for me to want to listen to those albums in their entirety.
I presume you are aware that both the original bass and drum parts were re-recorded later during the 2000s when both the remastered albums were released due to disrespectful comments made about Ozzy when he was in the television series in The Osbourne's back in the late 1990s/early 2000s by Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake. The guy who's in Metallica on bass re-recorded the bass parts but I forgot who re-recorded the drum parts?. So the original released cds of both albums which are probably quite rare to find by now are worth picking up that feature Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake.

doswizard

"If you are going through hell, keep going"
Reaction score
Ozzy has always been fond of the words...

Don't Blame Me.

He is more than just a Vocalist & loves musicians.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online