Ozzy Osbourne in X Factor?

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Well... Ya gotta give him and Sharon credit for getting out there.. Ozzy went commercial long ago.. This dosn't surprise me.. By now.. I think he's getting better at speaking on camera.. No so much of the guy editing holding down the *beep* button...

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Oh, you know. Ozzy has to pay the debt somehow, so he has to Sell His Soul to pop. :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me anymore. But if Ozzy wants to do this and he makes some money who am I to throw rocks...?

:D

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
in the 80's, Ozzy was known as "the prince of darkness" when it came to rock and roll. By the mid 90's, he was already becoming a caricature of himself. By about 2000, in my mind, he went from being the prince of darkness to "the Clown Prince of Rock".

Hey, if he enjoys it, more power to him. I still like some of the music he's put out in the last 15 yrs, but it pales in comparison to what he did from 1970 to 1992. I lost a lot of respect for him over the whole "remasters" bullshit mixed in with not giving his band members songwriting credits.

So between that stuff, the trash TV reality show, his wife ****ing with the sound system for Iron Maiden during ozzfest a couple yrs back, not paying taxes for a couple of years, etc etc... yeah, none of this surprises me in the least.

ozzy.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online