Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!! KISS/Gaga collaboration?

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Yeah I belive it. I mean, it can be cool for the audience. And it can be a cool change for a band, but when talking about one of the biggest acts of all time, sitting around on stools (as Paul put it) makes ya wonder 'where the hell did my money go?'.

Never have that issue with Kiss. Love them or hate them, you can't deny they put forth a LOT of energy and expense in making a great stage show for fans of all ages and DO give you your money's worth every single time, and they've been doing it that way for MANY many years!

:rs:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
It's a fantastic experience. One everyone should have :grinthumb
completely agree. Took 3 of the kids to a KISS concert last year. The two youngest (in high school) and the older one who was 24 at the time and has seen numerous Ozzfests and other bands of that ilk in concert and when we got done, all three said it was one of the coolest things they've ever been to. The two younger ones didn't have much to compare it to, but it made me feel good that the older boy said that. All three were rocking out, fists in the air through the whole concert.

:grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Any first timer I was EVER with...ended up smiling and screaming by the second song and that was whether they were a KISS fan or not.

Anyone I went with left a fan of course. :cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I think you guys are looking into his comment way too much. He didn't say "Next Tuesday at five we being recording." All he said was "Anything's possible." and there was no other mention of it. ;)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I think you guys are looking into his comment way too much. He didn't say "Next Tuesday at five we being recording." All he said was "Anything's possible." and there was no other mention of it. ;)

I don't know about looking at the comment too much. I thought we kind of went off track at how awesome a KISS show is. :heheh:

As far as GaGa? I think Paul is being cool, cause he is, but at the end of the day I don't see it happening.

At least not anytime soon.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemymart

Members online