Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!! KISS/Gaga collaboration?

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I think you guys are looking into his comment way too much. He didn't say "Next Tuesday at five we being recording." All he said was "Anything's possible." and there was no other mention of it. ;)

Give into the KISS..

Become the... I want to Rock and Roll all night.. And party everyday...:flirt

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Wow I sure hope not!!
A great rock band like KISS shouldn't be getting together with Lady Gaga
I will lose some of my respect for KISS if this happens

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Maybe I'm old fashioned. But I do enjoy a good night out with friends, maybe a beer or two, watching a guy on a stool give a good acoustic performance. Tends to work a tad better in a pub than, say, a football stadium, but I'd still pay to see Yusuf Islam, or Don McLean, or the Eagles, or any other sit down on a stool people to play, if I could afford it at the time they visit.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Part of me would feel bad for some Kiss fans, the evil side of me would love the bit of uproar it would cause.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I don't think it'll happen.

The old rocker Gaga should duet with is Axl Rose. Their gruff voices would work wonders together. And they're both singers of music that's mostly just fun-loving stuff yet they both have a bit of a genius complex iyam. They're a pretty close match.

I don't think Gaga should collab with Kiss.... Ke$ha is the person Kiss should be looking at collaborating with.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I don't want to see a collab with either but I think GaGa is more theatrically in tune to what KISS does than Kesha...I could be wrong.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
^^^ That's spot on, plus Kesha has really juvenile silly lyrics in her songs. At least Gaga can be somewhat artistic at times.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I don't think Gaga should collab with Kiss.... Ke$ha is the person Kiss should be looking at collaborating with.

I think the only outcome if this were to ever happen is...

People would start to hate Kiss and people would hate Ke$ha even more.

I mean, I can't really take an artist seriously when she doesn't even know how to spell her own name correctly. Put a damn S in your name, a dollar sign doesn't work.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^^ Agreed...I mean I don't "hate" Kesha or GaGa but I will say this...KISS has MILLIONS of devotees...and it's true what is said about these guys.

They are either loved or hated...and those that hate them will never have a chance to have a change of heart if they hook up with a pop Diva. They're lucky they recovered from I Was Made For Lovin' You or Unmasked, both of which I still enjoy.....but I'm just sayin'. :confused:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online