Nirvana (Official Thread)

King Cobain

Grunge Head
Reaction score
Re: Nirvana & Kurt

So what do you guys think about Kurt's whole suicide/murder thing?

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score

So what do you guys think about Kurt's whole suicide/murder thing?

Oh don't get me started on this...there's a lot of evidence leaning towards murder, but either way I'm still proud of Kurt. It was his life, if he wanted to end it he damn right had the right to end it. No matter how much I disagree with the decision, Kurt is the only one who knew how he felt and thought. He is one of a kind, a Lennon of his generation.

King Cobain

Grunge Head
Reaction score

Oh don't get me started on this...there's a lot of evidence leaning towards murder, but either way I'm still proud of Kurt. It was his life, if he wanted to end it he damn right had the right to end it. No matter how much I disagree with the decision, Kurt is the only one who knew how he felt and thought. He is one of a kind, a Lennon of his generation.

I agree with you 100%, a lot of people say Courtney Love murdered Kurt, I don't think she personally killed him. She's not smart enough to get away with that level of a crime. She must have hired someone, or Kurt just had a lot of enemies. Maybe drug dealers, who knows.

King Cobain

Grunge Head
Reaction score

Never really thought about Kurt having some "enemies" so to speak. It's a possibility.

Can't tell me the guy got along with everyone.

Anways, where getting a bit off topic.

Let's post cool pictures of Kurt & the band!! :grinthumb

kurt-cobain-c10102157jpeg.jpg

1vwtjlfm.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fungusexodus

Members online