Night Ranger (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Official Night Ranger Thread!!

Nah ,not so much on this band..I think I had whatever album Sister Christian was on ?? and it was on cassette lol....their ok ..put them in Retro 80's music I will listen to once in awhile but no major impact on me ...

I have to agree with you, Astrid. I loved Night Ranger in the 80's, but after that, I paid almost 'zero' attention to them. I have the album you mention above, Midnight Madness, which is their biggest selling album and I have the Debut. I haven't given their 2008, Hole in the Sun, album a listen yet.......maybe I should, though.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Actually I only own the first three and was trying to get some more intrest back up and check some stuff out that I didn't carry on with...Ozzy's Speak Of The Devil album though...Brad Gillis is SMOKIN' on that!!

A great METAL guitarist he does make!! :grinthumb

Dreams

Reaction score

Early days of MTV band...good nostalgia trip. I have their first two CDs laying around somewhere.

Rockperson

Reaction score

These were a superb band in the 80`s, for me, their first three albums were classics, I like all their albums and wished Jeff Watson was still in the equation.

One band I never got to see, they were supporting Foreigner in 1985 but never played the Birmingham NEC. :banghead:

Rockperson

Reaction score

^^ I previously posted that this was one band I`d never seen, now in a weeks time I get to travel approx 3 hours to London to see them :)

Been listening to their albums again and what a band they were/are, after the classic first three albums, Big Life and Man in Motion were the next two 80`s albums, both quite different sounding still of a high quality.

Their new album is due out around 20th June and what snippets I`ve heard are excellent.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
40 Years and a Night dropped October 20, 2023

IMG_0596.jpeg

full album

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members