New to the Forum ... NOT TO ROCK

BosPatrollie

80's-a-holic
Reaction score
Wow ... thanks for all the friendly welcomes! Did NOT expect that ... at all. Expected a few mod's and admins to pop in and say hi ... but not as many other members as well. Pleasantly surprised ... if I do say so meself! :D

BosPatrollie

80's-a-holic
Reaction score
Welcome BossPatrollie!
70's and 80's rock,huh?A seemingly endless number of really great tunes there.Particularly the 70's,but I do recall hearing many great releases during my coming-of-age- years in the 80's...............
Thanks Hurdy ... LOL ... couldn't agree more, though it be 'seemingly endless', unfortunately, it isn't. :uh:

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
smiley1715_zpsacd127f6.gif
That's quite an intro, Bos. The 80's were the best, for growing up in.

I'm sure you'll find quite a few of us cast a wide net, as far as taste in music.

Welcome!
lady_zps5edbe880.gif

metalife

Reaction score
LMAO!!!!! I cannot tell you HOW accustomed I am to that response by now ... always been told that 'A metalhead CANNOT be a TECHNO-Bunny and vice-versa' ... but I never really cared. :gig I am a Lover of MUSIC, but Rock is by far my Favourite genre.:grinthumb

It's to each their own. Respect for being yourself and liking what you do. :grinthumb

BosPatrollie

80's-a-holic
Reaction score
smiley1715_zpsacd127f6.gif
That's quite an intro, Bos. The 80's were the best, for growing up in.

I'm sure you'll find quite a few of us cast a wide net, as far as taste in music.

Welcome!
lady_zps5edbe880.gif
Thanks! :) I agree fully, those were the best years to grow up in and I SO wish I could let my daughter feel the freedom of 'everything' we experienced back then, the 'discover yourself' by any means type of thing, you know?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online