Nazareth (Official Thread)

Terra812

Reaction score
Re: Nazareth~Who likes them?

A couple of pics from Milwaukee Arena 1979 "No Mean City" tour.

Spent the night at Mainstream Records & Tapes to get the tickets... was maybe the 8th guy in line. These were probably the best seats I've ever had for a seating venue.

Someone tossed this on stage and McCafferty held it up...

Naz1.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

That's going way back Terra, I can't quite make out what McCafferty's holding up though...

Terra812

Reaction score

^^^

I'm not the greatest photographer... It's a cloth with the No Mean City album artwork on it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Okay thanks, I'm not a great photographer myself, but was just curious. I thought you were going to say a "Joint", at Van Halen's first concert here David Lee Roth picked one up and sparked it on stage...:grinthumb

Terra812

Reaction score

Lol... That's awesome! Say what you may but I love Dave :grinthumb In my book he is one of the all time greatest frontmen.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I agree I think he was one of the best I have ever seen.:tup:

Rocker440

Reaction score

I thought that maybe Dan was holding a bottle and maybe taking a gulp of Jack Daniels, but that's cool! :)

I also really like Dan McCafferty, his voice and singing styles! Althought there may be some people that don't like it, I like hearing him for many years now, since hearing the first Nazareth album that I bought, Razamanaz and quite a lot more from that point onward! :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^His voice always sounded like he just quaffed a pint and smoked a pack of cigarettes to me Rocker...:heheh:

Signature vocalist though, all kidding aside you hear him sing one note and you Know it's old Nazareth playing.:rock:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

Nazarath are fantastic, I have seen them live and they were great, Dan can't half sing, his voice has always sounded good, not sure what it is like now.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online