Nazareth (Official Thread)

joe

Reaction score
Re: Nazareth~Who likes them?

Sorry guys. My mom always told me, "don't say anything if you have nothing good to say". Sorry mom. For me these guys are unlistenable, awful. Like running finger nails down a blackboard.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Sorry guys. My mom always told me, "don't say anything if you have nothing good to say". Sorry mom. For me these guys are unlistenable, awful. Like running finger nails down a blackboard.

Well.. Personally I have most of their catalog.. I can listen to them all day long.. I did that yesterday and enjoyed all those songs that don't get any play time..
I know they are on tour right now up in Canada. So I'm hoping our Northern friends might give a up date on how they are doing..
I am glad they are still touring.. Love em..:cheers2

rtbuck

Reaction score

Well.. Personally I have most of their catalog.. I can listen to them all day long.. I did that yesterday and enjoyed all those songs that don't get any play time..
I know they are on tour right now up in Canada. So I'm hoping our Northern friends might give a up date on how they are doing..
I am glad they are still touring.. Love em..:cheers2

I agree I wish they would come through Buffalo. As I said on an earlier post I only seen them once (1981) & it still is fresh in my memories especially the Flash Pods during "Shapes of Things"!
...that's it now I have to pull out Malice in Wonderland & listen to "Talking to One of the Boys" (my favorite tune off that album...I love the guitars)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Not a fan of their post NO MEAN CITY albums other then the last one THE NEWZ and BOOGGALO is OK too, but their seventies stuff is awesome.

Seen them twice myself :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I was listening to Loud and Proud today.. I have to give hats off to this couple of tracks from the LP..

Nazareth is always good for ballads.. Dan McCafferty has a great blues voice..
41R6xOII5eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

beyond

Reaction score

I like "Love Hurt" :)
I got one "Love Hurt" Malaysia Juke Machine Use promo 7" EP :)

mystic fred

Reaction score

I have been a great fan of Nazareth from the "Razamanaz" album produced by Roger Glover of Deep Purple in 1973, they had a few top 10 hits but their main fanbase since those days has been USA, Canada and Europe, wish they'd come and tour here in the UK more often.

I love most of their albums, especially "Rampant", "Malice..", "2XS" and the brilliant live double "'Snaz". Dan MacCafferty's gravelly voice and their highly musical songs are timeless, one of the greatest Blues / Heavy Rock bands of all!

Front-12.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I like the Move Me album....glad to see it posted Thumper. I like the orchestrated version of Love Hurts for sure :grinthumb

mystic fred

Reaction score

How can anyone not love this song? :D

lyrics are so true...

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member