Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Official Website

Orbit Dance (2006)
Signs of Existence (2008)
myGRAIN (2011)
Planetary Breathing (2013)

Don't let the silly name fool you, they are actually a very very talented band. I love it when last.fm recommends me this stuff, this....thread worthy material. Melodic Death Metal at it's finest in my opinion.

Well maybe not it's finest, but it's pretty damn good. Take a listen. They originated in Helskini, Finland. And as it's been mentioned, they specialize in Melodic Death Metal and have been in action since 2004.

myGRAIN

Discography:
29mn9f4.jpg41fNEQNSuYL._SX300_.jpg2d1paw0.jpg

51WDJ3fwYKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Hell yeah man. Definitely check it out, you'll enjoy it i'm sure. :grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Listened to the first song so far, I have to admit, I like it. As you know, I'm not a fan of a full song full of typical death metal death gargling, but mixed with the more melodic vocals, it's pretty good.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. I'm the same way to an extent, I can stand the growls without some melodic feel to it, but I prefer when it has that melodic feel to it, it equals things out and makes it sounds great.

Harkat

Reaction score
^^^
I love melodeath!! One of my fav genre's!!
And P&C constantly churns out these barely known melodeath bands, so I always give his stuff a good check :D

These guys are kinda like a metalcore band with the alternation between vocals.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I can always count on you to check out the bands that I find Harkitty :) I've just been gettin really lucky in what i've been listening to. :grinthumb So to have others like it is always a good thing.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online