Most Overrated Album Of The 80s

Wanted Dead Or Alive

Messenger Of Music
Reaction score
Judas Priest - British Steel

It's boring, they have so much better albums than that one...even in the 80's SfV and Defenders Of The Faith are miles away from BS...

CuzznD

Noble6
Reaction score
AC/DC - Back In Black

Awful lyrics, awful vocals and all the songs sound the same.

what are you smoking?? AWFUL VOCALS???? SMH... I can't believe this shit... That album goes hard.. Brians's vocals were so powerful and the lyrics were meant to be fun, not taken serious.. Plus Angus and Malcolm's guitar work were the most influential at that time..... Classic album.. and I can't believe you guys disagree.. but it just an opionion..

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have to agree, Cuzz.........Back in Black is classic AC/DC, some of their best work, IMHO.

Stout

Reaction score
I would have to agree with Death On Credit about Jacko`s Thriller album. Yes, some songs are quite good, but then there are some that are embarassing, such as the co-written track with Paul McCartney, 'The Girl is mine.'

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Anything by Genesis or Phil Collins in the 80s was overrated. Doesn't anybody remeber that Phil Collins was inescapable there for awhile. He was everywhere with his singing into a bucket sounding voice. Just awful, scary, nightmarish, vomit-inducing and downright sickening.:yo:

In case you couldn't tell, I hate Phil Collins.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You are gettin' soft in your old age RE...tell us what you really think of Phil...:heheh:

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
^^ :lmao:

Yeah, I really, really dislike Phil Collins. That hack even showed up on Miami Vice, forever ruining one of my favorite 80s shows. (the show now seems dated and hokey but that's another matter) I get to use one of my favorite words here:

He was ubiquitous. And not in a good way.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online