Moonspell (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Moonspell

Dreamless (Lucifer and Lilith)

img_1_pr.jpg

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Loving " White Skies " ....sounds brilliant...:cheers2:bow:.must get the new album. What do you make of it b.o.b / MP ? Theres a limited edition second album with it...."Omega White" which is with clean vocals and gothic metal style. Checked out more tracks on you-tube the "Alpha Noir" album is very heavy.......I must have both !!

Last edited:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I have since added 3 more MOONSPELL albums to my collection "Irreligious",Darkness and hope" and more recently "Butterfly effect" .all quality stuff. Just wondering if theres any more fans of this band on CRF ?

"New tears eve"

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I love these guys!! Really like the later stuff from them the best though! The last two albums are :grinthumb

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I've downloaded most of their official videos, but haven't bought the CD collection yet.

I've liked everything I've heard, but they seem to be all over the place at times. Is Scorpion Flower the rule or the exception? Or is Night Eternal more typical?

Either way, I'm getting the collection sometime this year for sure. I bought all the Draconian albums a while back, so I got nothin' against growling/screaming....or the cookie monster.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online