Night Eternal (2008)
Alpha Noir / Ómega White (2012)

41dy7AvYBTL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

450px-Fernando_Ribeiro.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Moonspell

This is one arena I can't follow you into MP, I just prefer clean vocals.

I have found so much good music in this genre, but when they start growling, they lose me. I do like Opeth and Ahab but that is about it.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

This is one arena I can't follow you into MP, I just prefer clean vocals.

I have found so much good music in this genre, but when they start growling, they lose me. I do like Opeth and Ahab but that is about it.

:heheh:

So AMON AMARTH is out of the question...

No man that's cool!! :cheers:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

We must be on the same wavelength, that is the band I was thinking about for my example, there was this great song, the music started off great, a nice build up, the female vocalist started singing,,,so far so good,,,and then "Boom", the cookie monster started growling and I was so disappointed...lol.

As I said and Magic is the same, we like the music it's excellent, but the vocals just lose me. Still Foxy and OB will enjoy another voice in the new section, seeing you are an awesome poster that is good for the future.:D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

The music matters more to me..but I know what you're saying. It took me along time to get into or find bands that can pull it off better than others.

AMON AMARTH gives me chills as it's the mixture of melody along with the vocal tone/aggression or DIMMU BORGIR due to it's acting ability within Shagrath's vocals and approach along with the orchestration.

But I would be lying Lord, if I said I liked any of that stuff from the get go.

:heheh: :cheers:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

An old friend from another place told me the same thing, that "You have to Force yourself to listen and play the songs over and over until you are a Fan!", he was so earnest and recommended so many bands he made me smile but I never did become a convert.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

An old friend from another place told me the same thing, that "You have to Force yourself to listen and play the songs over and over until you are a Fan!", he was so earnest and recommended so many bands he made me smile but I never did become a convert.

Oh yeah one has to stick to their guns. All in all I'm a clean vocals man more myself on all levels. :cheers:

That's the truth. I was inspired to start a Dimmu thread though so enjoy. Or run away...it's up to you bro.

:heheh: :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Don't feel bad LG.. I'm sorta glad you said it the way you did.. :heheh:
MP has good taste in music.. then you think he's been smoking that wacky tabaky and is off in some strange dark hole in the Earth..
Your the Man MP..:cheers: :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I am shocked to admit I Liked the first song MP posted in the Dimmu Borgir thread...lol.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online