Metal Priest

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Pat, that is a good sign that he's coming round. I would be the same I would wake up take one look at all the stuff they've plugged into me and start messing about with them.

That's an encouraging sign.:)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok more news I received today. I just had a long conversation with Deans wife and she said tell everyone thank you so much for all of you thinking of Dean and sending your prayers and good vibes. his family is very touched. She also wanted me to tell everyone Dean is back!! he is responding to commands, he is still sedated because as they were waking him up he would try to unplug him self from all the IV's lol that's Dean for ya. So this are all good signs that he is doing much better than they expected!! Were sill not out of the woods yet but he is getting there. I will keep you guys all posted as i will be going to see him in the next few days.

Great news. :) Cheers for the update.

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
Wow
Lot has been said that reflects my sediments
He's always been good to me&everybody else here
Knee on the ground here man.
Joe D.

Khor1255

Reaction score
Made my weekend. Thanks Pat. It's weird, but I had a really strong feeling he was going to pull through. Godspeed MP.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Glad to hear the encouraging news. Continued thoughts and prayers coming at you and yours Dean!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Indeed hoping Pat's next update continues the trend of good news.

Still thinking about you MP and sending positive vibes to Chicago.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online