Metal Priest

CrazyConnie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My Thought & Prayers are heading his way & to his family.

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Hey every one, No real big news, just know that Dean is fighting hard and things look good so far. obviously i can not go into complete detail for one out of privacy for dean and his family and two i just do not want to place any information out there that i do not know how to explain. So as of right now we are not out of the woods yet. It is had to sit and wait but at this point that is all we are doing also on our end sitting and waiting for information. In the mean time thank you all for the kind words, I know Dean spends so much time here on the forums he loves you guys. and yells at me that i do not make it on anymore. lol but that's dean.
Also funny Dean story one of the officers I was talking to that works with Dean said to me " He walks into work and before he sits down grabs a diet pepsi logs into CRF and FB before he even logs into the work system."
I can see that now "yeah i'm here to serve and protect but after i log into fb and crf" lol what a guy lets all keep him in our thoughts.

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Ok more news I received today. I just had a long conversation with Deans wife and she said tell everyone thank you so much for all of you thinking of Dean and sending your prayers and good vibes. his family is very touched. She also wanted me to tell everyone Dean is back!! he is responding to commands, he is still sedated because as they were waking him up he would try to unplug him self from all the IV's lol that's Dean for ya. So this are all good signs that he is doing much better than they expected!! Were sill not out of the woods yet but he is getting there. I will keep you guys all posted as i will be going to see him in the next few days.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I keep coming online to check for updates, hoping and praying for good news so it is great to hear something positive, Pat. We have all been so worried, Dean is so loved, even by those of us who haven't actually met him. His personality shines through online and I echo so many others when I say he is one of the nicest people I have ever met, not one bad bone in his whole body.

Continuing to send strength and healing thoughts Dean, and thinking of your family. It would be the best Christmas present to hear you are making a good recovery, so keep on fighting my friend :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online