Metal Priest

Khor1255

Reaction score
This is really horrible news. Never met him in person but it is obvious he is a good guy. The world needs more folks like him.

Have a quick recovery MP.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Haven't thought about anything else today. :uh: Just waiting for every little bit of good news there is to get. Dean is not a guy you expect to hear this about. He lives a good lifestyle with an equally amazing family. He's the type of guy you expect karma to be shining down on as he's nothing but kind and giving to others. For a guy I've only gotten acquainted with online he's as good of a friend as I've had through my life. Considering we met in a music forum I'd be remiss to not note not only how much he's put the work into this place on top of his already busy schedule and how he's the biggest fan of music I've met with a beyond open mind when it comes to how much he appreciates in the art. As a friend here and on my facebook he's always one of the first people to encourage me and just give of himself when I'm having a rough patch with just about anything. Nothing is trivial to him when it comes to those around him. This is about the third or fourth official post I've made about him and I never run out of things to say. I hope everyone's prayers or their equivalent to it will only further get him back on his feet and closer to being back to his old self. I'm thinking of you Dean and I send all the positive thoughts I can muster towards you, your family and friends during this trying time!

analoggal

Woman of the Country
Reaction score
Since joining this forum a little over a year ago, it has been apparent that Metal Priest is a major force here. Not only is his rock-n-roll knowledge formidable, but his obvious time, energy, and devotion to it is beyond impressive. God bless you and your family Metal Priest. You are all in my prayers. I look forward to voting in many, many more of your great 'that-was-the-year-it-was' POLLS!

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
I just read this thread and I'm really shocked.

I don't know Metal Priest personally but he comes across as such a decent person on this forum - fun loving, patient and kind. I hope so much he recovers soon.

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Thanks again every one for keeping Dean in your prayers and thoughts. please share his video and we just finished the promo video before this all happened and finally got it back, please share and enjoy.

Last edited:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
I almost don't know what to say, when I just read this I was too shocked to even type, so I had to wait a few minutes before I could even say anything, and it's already been said about MP and how highly he is respected and liked on here, mostly by people who never even met him or spoke to him, but with some people you can just tell that they are special and they have such a lust for life, and of course a love for his music, that you don't even have to meet them face-to-face, but you know if you did that they would be exactly as you imagined them to be, and that's how I imagine him to be. MP will be in my thoughts and prayers, so keep strong MP, and know that a lot of people are pulling for you.

Last edited:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
My prayers are with you Dean...Hope for a full recovery. This is deeply shocking news...you are loved by everyone here on CRF

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Even though I do not know Dean personally, this news just ruined my day. Absolutely shocked. He seems like a great guy, always friendly to everyone and seriously passionate about music. Hang in there buddy, the world needs people like you!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.