Metal Priest

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hey everyone, yes i have more good news!! I spoke with Deans wife last night and although Dean is still very lightly sedated it will take some time for the drugs they used to put him in a coma to wear off. that being said he is responsive and has been opening his eyes. Today she stared to play music for him in his room , the doctors said nothing heavy lol and she laughed and said yeah that's what he loves lol so Dean is rockin out to his faves as we speak. We believe this will help him for sure. i have not been able to go see him as of right now its family only so i am staying out of the way and waiting for his wife to say otherwise. I miss my friend very much but we need him to get better. the one great piece of news is that his wife asked the doctor if Dean will be able to sing again and he said i don't see why not. that is awesome because that is what he loved to do the most. I hope this brings a smile to everyone's faces here. I know it did mine :) again as i get more updates i will continue to share with you guys. keep him in your thoughts.

I'm sure music is as essential for Dean as the IV's he's got plugged into to his body.:D

Good news Pat, thanks for keeping us informed and look forward to more of the same.:hab:

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Metal Health

Whoa! Whoa! What the...?! I saw the thread with the frown face and just skimmed through this. Good to hear MP is fine. Get better soon and get back to us here. Whew...

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
So glad to hear continuing positive news. These things move in baby steps, so every little step means something. Hope to see you soon man!

retellingretailkeepontruckin_zps23634982.jpg

mrJim

Reaction score
wow had no idea and heard the news via email. good to see things are moving along to the positive! best wishes ...

Jim

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Wow...I haven't been in this forum in two years and I come back to this terrible, sad news...

I sincerely pray for a full recovery...

Maybe, it was providence that lead me back here tonight...

well, not maybe, I believe it was...

The best thing you can do for Dean is pray, people...

pray...

Dean, my thoughts and prayers are with you...

And may God comfort and strengthen your entire family in this hour.

Get well, buddy!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online