Maim That Tune!

Mr. T

Reaction score
Paul Anka - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Actually this smells like something you wud scrape off the bottom of your shoe :heheh:

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Dolly Parton doing Stairway To Heaven... I may have lost my appetite for eternity..

Crazy thing is that Plant did not mind. Heck, he even went on to endorse it. Then again, for whatever reason 'ole Percy wasn't too enamored of the track for the last decade or so. It could be one of his send-ups.

This is one of those threads that give you that good chuckle. Great idea by the OP.

Oh and regarding The Shat...I don't think he takes his musical adventures seriously. I've always liked him for his tongue in cheek deliveries. Now Leonard Nimoy's an entirely different story.

Lady

Reaction score
Re: Worst Covers Ever Recorded

Well it's not as though this...

scissors.jpg

exactly reeks of seriousness. :heheh:

:oyea:

Mr. T

Reaction score
Oh and regarding The Shat...I don't think he takes his musical adventures seriously. I've always liked him for his tongue in cheek deliveries. Now Leonard Nimoy's an entirely different story.

Oh I know Shat was tongue in cheek and I like him as an actor and person but still... those are gawd awful!! :heheh:

Reddy4u2

Reaction score
Highway To Hell by Quiet Riot and You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC Tribute Band. I can't find them right now because I'm on my iPad.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Lynch... Can we just throw any ole group on here?? I mean.. Tell me you don't want to plug your ears when this guy starts singing Europe's "The Final Countdown"??? Me thinks the pacing he's doing before he sings is nerves because he knows he's going to get booed!!

:omg: :wa :peek

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Goddamn I hate you, Fred Durst :mad

Personally, I don't mind that remake. I don't love it, but I sure don't hate it either. The only thing that I really don't like is where he's doing the talking and spelling about 2/3 of the way through, but for the rest of the song, I kinda dig it a little bit.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online