Maim That Tune!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Charlotte Church and Amy Winehoore butchering Beat It

Church isnt so bad, but Amy destroys this song in ways I wouldn't think a deaf/mute could do. Beat it? Beat her within an inch of her life. Same with the producer that thought it would be a good idea to hand that crack ** a microphone. :banghead:

Mr. T

Reaction score
Dolly Parton doing Stairway To Heaven... I may have lost my appetite for eternity..

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
These aren't covers per se but considering the fact that this stain on the music industry used two of the most iconic songs in rock and made it his own should be mentioned. That's right, I'm talking Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Diddy or whatever the hell he goes by now.

He took a rock and roll classic and butchered it to death. To add insult to injury he got the man responsible for that classic involved in this travesty. Slapping the faces of the millions of fans who worship Led Zeppelin. Bonzo must have been rolling around in his grave when this came out. :banghead:

Not only did he use the sample from The Police's I'll Be Watching You but rearranged the chorus to fit into his "version." Therefore I'd say that this qualifies as a remake and a horrible one at that.

Mr. T

Reaction score
^^^ All the proof I need to arrange a firing squad for the so called "artists" known as crappers... errr rappers

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online