Led Zeppelin (Official Thread)

JimJam

Reaction score
Whatever works for them... i guess.

Been enjoying this live version of "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp."

Jonny Come Lately

The New Kid In Town
Reaction score
For all this talk about Jimmy's taste in women I think it was Robert who wrote these lyrics for The Ocean:

Now I'm singing all my songs to the girl who won my heart
She is only three years old and it's a real fine way to start

I know that he wrote it for his daughter, but still, given the band's reputation for liking their girls young, you have to say it still sounds pretty dodgy... :D

In any case, I've been watching a few clips from It Might Get Loud lately (I will probably watch the full film when I have a bit more time than I do now) and absolutely love this clip of Jimmy playing Ramble On. Really illustrates the great dynamics of Led Zeppelin's music.

Ramble On (It Might Get Loud)

Roxi

Reaction score
boho,

Thanks for posting the video! I just watched the whole thing. I've read Miss Pamela's book, and didn't know she had more.

Rock on!

JimJam

Reaction score
This is my favorite Led Zeppelin song. Actually, I can't decide between this and Ramble On.

Yeah, in recent years Bron-Y-Aur Stomp has been sticking with me and is for now my favorite of the acoustic songs on III.

SouthernRocker

Reaction score
BBC Sessions

I am sure it was posted by now but my favorite album was the BBC sessions and the more bluesy tunes you don't hear played to death on the radio

:bow:

JimJam

Reaction score
I am sure it was posted by now but my favorite album was the BBC sessions and the more bluesy tunes you don't hear played to death on the radio

BBC Sessions is prime Zep! Excellent versions of early songs not commonly available live. I also love their rendition of Traveling Roadside Blues.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online

No members online now.