Led Zeppelin (Official Thread)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
are hero worship cool but seeing Led Zeppelin live should see the whole not just 1/4 yes

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
I have the first and 2nd albums ON RECORD AND CASSETTE and I have the 4th on cassette... I also have a live concert they did in 1973 on 2 records "The song remains the same"

Excellent!!!!!!!!

RhyeInTheJar

Reaction score
They stole so many songs I find it hard to take them seriously anymore. It seems that almost anytime I find a Zep song I like it turns out it was "based" on someone elses song. To be fair almost all bands of that era stole both from their peers and people who preceeded them, but still.....

You can argue that they made the songs better, and in some case I might agree. But to me they've been downgraded to Led Blimp.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
They stole so many songs I find it hard to take them seriously anymore. It seems that almost anytime I find a Zep song I like it turns out it was "based" on someone elses song. To be fair almost all bands of that era stole both from their peers and people who preceeded them, but still.....

You can argue that they made the songs better, and in some case I might agree. But to me they've been downgraded to Led Blimp.

maybe you`ll need some time out....listen to ??????????????

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.