Led Zeppelin (Official Thread)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: The OFFICIAL Led Zeppelin Thread

Led Zeppelin lV is one of my favourite albums and "Going To California" is a lovely song from this album.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I would have to think about which is my favorite Zeppelin album, but II or IV would be in the running for sure.

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score

I can't describe how much I love Zepps, one of few bands that made rock and roll sound so damn nasty and poetic at the same time. I think II and III are the best albums. II has that raw hard rock power (great pick there, Sox, Ramble On is one of my favorite track on that album) and III is so poetic, melodic and chilly, it makes perfect concept.

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score

Best. Band. EVER.
Easily my favorite band of all time. I plan on getting all of their albums (need LZ2, LZ3, ITTOD, and Presence yet)
Their best album: Physical Graffiti. The first disc (or album in the original release's case) alone was amazing, and when combined with all the previously unreleased material they put on the second disc, the entire album was like a look at how Led Zeppelin had evolved from it's earliest days to 1975. Just awesome!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

The 3rd and a blinder though the critics didn't think so. Zep pushing their sound in new directions.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I think the first 4 Led Zep albums are probably the strongest set of records by any band in hard rock history, and I never understood the pelting III got from the critics either. I've even seen some bashing for the cover art...which makes me laugh.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online