• Total voters

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Both are beyond great albums but for me the openers on IV take it
1. Black Dog
2. Rock and Roll
3. The Battle of Evermore

The first two songs are two of my favorite rockers by Zepp but The Battle of Evermore is an awesome acoustic piece that has really grown on me over the years, it rates up there with Gallows Pole and Tangerine .Misty Mountain Hop and When the Levee Breaks are two more monster tracks ,IMO. In short , while there isn't one song on either that I don't like ,IV is just a bit better over.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Well I voted for IV because Going to California and When the Levee Breaks are in my top 3 FAVORITE Zep songs. And it's nice to see someone showing some love for Gallows Pole! Awesome song and I agree III is MUCH underrated and a beautiful album! I also like Out on the Tiles.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Very close..but in the end I chose IV. Stairway would be the clincher for me, what a classic that no other band has even come close to matching!

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Well I voted for IV because Going to California and When the Levee Breaks are in my top 3 FAVORITE Zep songs. And it's nice to see someone showing some love for Gallows Pole! Awesome song and I agree III is MUCH underrated and a beautiful album! I also like Out on the Tiles.

I'm in complete agreement that III is vastly underrated as far as Zeppelin albums are concerned.

Out on the Tiles, is great :grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
II. More of the blues and psych which I prefer. III is my fav.

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Some positive remarks about led Zep III here. So somebody make a poll, III against Physical Graffiti or against Sabbath's third.....:)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I always enjoyed III myself, I never understood the criticism leveled at that album, even the cover got dumped on by the "critics" back in the day.:nw:

Go ahead Tony write the Poll.:grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online