Kuaizi's Top 500 Songs

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Exactly why I like looking at people's lists. It is like reading their mind or their finger print........very personal and each one is different.

Kuaizi

Reaction score
Awesome Job, Kuaizi! I commend you on your varied listening tastes. I would also place a Queen song in my top 5 all time favorite songs, but it wouldn't be Bohemian Rhapsody......my fave would be "Mother Love" :)

Again, great job. I have tried to do this before and got frustrated before I could even get half way through a list. Have you placed this list on Rate Your Music...........you should ya know :tup:

I have never heard "Mother Love" before. Just looked it up and listened to it and wow, what a beautiful song! Thanks for that! Adding ~Made in Heaven~ to my shopping list~~

Reaction score
Exactly why I like looking at people's lists. It is like reading their mind or their finger print........very personal and each one is different.

Exactly:cheers2

snowblue

Reaction score
Made In Heaven is a gorgeous album.

Very impressive list, Kuaizi! A lot of songs I had forgotten about over the years - enjoyed reading through it. :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Oh lordy lordy. That is a very impressive list Kuaizi. Lots of songs that made my list a few months ago (though as predicted such a thing probably has shifted quite a bit since I posted it). "Bohemian Rhapsody" isn't quite my favorite Queen song since it's the runner up for "The Show Must Go On" (my favorite song ever) but it make my top three without a doubt.

As MP has said, I love your diverse taste. It's not often you see Sade appear multiple times on a list that opens with Slayer afterall. :heheh:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
OK...everyone get their pens out and take notes...:heheh:

Holy Cow!! You know Kuaizi? I don't even think I know where to start at making a list....but I won't rule it out...maybe I'll have to sit down and see if I can tackle it.

The coolest thing about the variety aspect of your list is that it looks like it all fits and sits together nicely and evenly....all good music is just that...good music.

I'm very knocked over and impressed...I mean I know what you like , buy, and listen to anyway...but to see it in this form??

:grinthumb :cheers2 :grinthumb :cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Your list is awesome and I dare say no other top 500 would have as many favorites that match mine than yours!

Here's my top ten songs/parts of your list that I was most impressed with:

1. Smashing Pumpkins-Galapagos
(not just because it's from the Pumpkins but it's in my top five Pumpkins songs! Seeing SP get three slots is awesome!)

2. Song For The Dumped (Actually from a huge fan of Ben Folds I enjoy the mass quantity of songs he got here but out of the songs listed this track is so fun and one of my favorites)

3. Precious Things/Blood Roses
(Two raw rocking songs from Tori! :grinthumb)

4. Do What You Have To Do
(What a standout only with the two others to pick from Sarah! Beautiful track!)

5. You have lot's of Marvin Gaye!
(Nice to see some soul in your list and lots by the front runner of soul on top of that!)

6. When Your Minds Made Up
(Never in a million years did I expect a Glen Hansard song to show up in a top 500 by ANYONe here so #95 or not that's awesome!)

7. Every Day Is Exactly The Same/Hurt
(Great to see some NIN love and great picks as well!)

8. Nuthin' but A "G" Thang
(Awesome to see some hip hop songs along with one of it's greatest tracks in here!)

9. You've got a good selection of MJ tracks!

10. Your number one song is my favorite Queen song and everything you said to support I agree with! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
A few cuts that I picked up so far from you Soot have not steered me in a wrong direction...and I appreciate Kuaizi's tastes...so I may have to look a little further into Ben Fold's...I may have to revisit your thread again tonight.

:grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
Again, excellent job Kuaizi. I can't imagine tackling a top 500 list of my fav. songs. For me, I think I would do my top 100 for different genres.

One thing stands out for me is that you've chosen Time And A Word by Yes as your fav. Yes tune. That's the first time I'v seen/heard someone chosing this title. Also, a couple tracks from Going For The One. Awaken is in my top 10 Yes songs.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online