Korn (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Re: Korn

They've done a few songs I like and I have the album Follow The Leader. I've never felt inclined to buy anymore of their stuff though.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Korn Issues I have actually gotten used to.
And as for 90s rock? They sound nu metal to me.
This shit they are doing with Skrillex is terrible, Korn riffs are not bad but even then, this mix with Skrillex is atrocious.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Which member of KoRn was it that became a Christian and wrote a book? Fieldy?

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Issues is the album I regret wasting my money on, imo it was atrocious.

Korn Issues I have actually gotten used to.

Glad you came around to it, Riffy. :grinthumb I am listening to it now. It's been a good while but you know this album was a good follow-up to Follow the Leader. Being a child of the TRL era, this band was huge with the younger generations at that time. Their videos were somewhat dark, yet creative (Think of the bullet in Freak On A Leash) and memorable. I remember almost all of their videos were widely circulated on MTV around the same time as Limp Bizkit and Staind with the Family Values tour acts. Would have loved to see that show (minus Limp Bizkit) :tongue: I could envision this thread being in the Metal section too. Overall they have a really neat distinctive sound that set them apart from most bands when they were in their prime.

Falling Away From Me

Dirty

Make Me Bad

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I must sound hypocritical in the way my mind on albums change like that.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
No, I don't think so. :) Sometimes it just takes awhile to come around to certain albums. Plus Follow the Leader was such an immense success and their peak that anything would pale in comparison especially the follow-up.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online

Members online