Korn (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fair enough, I cringe when I read a lot of my posts in that area lol
My favourite album was Life is Peachy and I still love it but I now love Untouchables as my favourite.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:uc:
Children of the Korn featuring Ice Cube. Love it.
I think rappers lines go well over the riffs of Korn.

Ice Cube Featuring Korn **** Dying.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I enjoy Korn on their own immensely, and can appreciate some rappers but together I just can't get on board with that style Riff. However I will say Linkin Park really made a career out of the rap/rock formula but I make an exception for them. :)

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Love KoRn, really good band, good songs that stick in my mind, I have I think 4 or 5 of their albums and I saw them once live in Virginia at a festival/fair...it's difficult for anyone from the various 'metal' offshoots to hold my interest, it pretty much begins and ends with KoRn, Slipknot, and Marilyn Manson, though I probably am missing out on other great stuff by virtue of not having enough time to investigate it all properly. Some KoRn favourites...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I enjoyed Korn when they made a guest appearance on Southpark a few years back...that begins and ends my knowledge of the band.;)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ill say though I couldn't stand their album with Skrillex, that one was just not to my liking. I prefer collaborations like they did with rappers. It was at least decent music for me to listen to.

Taboo

Toward the Within
Reaction score

This is the most badass Korn song. Those riffs sound so nice, especially on my speakers, volume on high..

:hb:

This one is another one of my favorites. I've read that originally there was an alternate ending to the music video that the original ending for the Thoughtless video was supposed to be the kid shooting all the people at the prom, instead of vomiting on them. :wtf:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ Those songs are badass and really I wish Korn had kept to that style because with albums like Untitled and then the radically different Path To Totality they lost it for me, they strayed too far for my liking.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
James "Munky" Shaffer says Korn's next album will be more guitars and less dubstep.

When asked if the upcoming album will be a return to the heavier Korn sound, he replied “I think it will be. I think once Jonathan [Davis] puts vocals on it, it has … it’s more melodic and the guitars are more aggressive and much more in your face. I think what we did before was bold and took a lot of balls, in regards to the album devoted entirely to dubstep. To me it’s very much a Korn album, but I want to feature more guitar on this album, on the one we’re writing right now.”

read more HERE.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.