Karnivool

b.o.b.

Reaction score
I'm listening to Sound Awake right now and I'm amazed. Very good album even if you can find the Tool influences along the album more often than they needed :grinthumb.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
glad you like it, b.o.b. Karnivool is a pretty amazing band.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
I've heard the name Karnivool heaps but never really any of their songs. Although I did hear a good one from them on Rage last week...

...my knowledge of them is scarce other than that song.

hm I really didn't like the first two clips Magic posted (although the violin section of the first tune was good) and the third one was okay. You can hear the excellent musicianship and arrangements but not my style. However, I really like this tune Salmacis posted so there is hope is that a new song or old?

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
AK, "All I Know" is from the album I posted above "Sound Awake".

Terra812

Reaction score
Thanks for this one Magic! Cool Album Artwork, Cool Name, good sound... listened to a little here then queued up a bunch of songs on Grooveshark. Will definitely look into these guys a bit deeper... liked what I've heard so far.

A couple of stand outs for me...

On first pass no mind bending lyrics yet but...

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but what do you think of the new grooveshark? confusing at first glance but much neater. I had trouble figuring out how to share the listening links.......you have to choose "widget" then copy the direct url at the top of the widget code.

Terra812

Reaction score
^^^
I've never copy/posted links from Grooveshark (until now... Thanks for the help :D )
The only thing I don't like with the changes is that now I can't seem to paste in the search window anymore? Just me?

Karnivool - Lifelike

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No, it isn't you, I noticed I had to physically delete then type my search in.........what a bummer!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessKellow

Members online