Karaoke and You

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
O.K. fine, but tell us Lynch's song specialty where you blew the crowd away with your performance! :grinthumb
Kinda funny what I used to "wow" them with. I've got a pretty low voice, in fact I've been called "the white Barry White" by a couple of people (although I think it's an over exaggeration). My signature stuff back in the early days? The Bee Gees. :wtf:

Actually won a handful of contests singing Night Fever or You Should Be Dancing. My GF and a buddy of mine also used to do Samantha Sang - Emotions (which was written by Barry Gibb and the Brothers Gibb sing background all over that song). Won $1000 singing that song in a contest back in the day. :D

Now? I constantly get asked to do one of two songs:

Billy Idol - White Wedding
Drowning Pool - Bodies

Couldn't sing the Bee Gees anymore if my life depended on it. :uh:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Well for future performances, Steve can help you brush up your skills.

:heheh: :grinthumb

Oh SNAP MP I just posted this video in the Bee Gees thread..:oyea: We were on the same page this morning.
I've only really done K roding once.. I went to the beach and after I laid out a bit I wandered into a bar on the boardwalk..
There was no one there so I had a couple of drinks and then a group of people showed up and started buying me drinks.. I ended up on the Karaoke singing I Got You Babe and a few other songs.
I think we all know about those guys who show up and think they are the cat's meow.. And sing all the dam time and hog the mic.. But they really sing like shit and you want to throw a shoe at them..:mad

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
stock-photo-8038484-man-with-clothes-pin-on-nose-close-up.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online