Kansas (Official Thread)

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Lightning's Hand - Dust In The Wind - Sparks Of The Tempest, one of my favorite group of songs.

Like I said earlier on the thread, I always thought of those as the "Elemental Trilogy", in the spirit of their using orchestral terms (Opus Insert, Magnum Opus).

Fever

Reaction score
Former member Robby Steinhardt has suffered a heart attack and is getting bypass surgery today

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
Enjoyed Kansas- Kansas(their first 1st)last night.Played it twice through my speakers and once through headphones-Now i dont often entertain something that well.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Great interview HERE with Rich @ Classic Rock Revisited.

He talks about Robbie & Kerry attending the 40th anniversary show, but probably not participating.

tkitna

Reaction score
I'm a huge Kansas fan and have seen them live 15 times. I had to miss their latest reunion gig in Pittsburgh though as I was in Indianapolis at the MotoGP's. I was bummed.

Masque is probably my favorite although I think Leftoverture is their masterpiece.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^15 times, you are a hardcore fan for sure Tkitna, sadly I never got the chance to see them live, I don't think they ever ventured to this part of the world.

I agree about Leftoverture being their "Magnum Opus"...:bow:

:D

rtbuck

Reaction score
I'm a huge Kansas fan and have seen them live 15 times. I had to miss their latest reunion gig in Pittsburgh though as I was in Indianapolis at the MotoGP's. I was bummed.

Masque is probably my favorite although I think Leftoverture is their masterpiece.

15 Times!!!!! Wow I seen them 5 & thought that was pretty good! I missed them this summer but have seen them 2 times in the past few years. They really put on a good show...although Steve Walsh no longer does his acrobatics on his keyboard

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online