Kansas (Official Thread)

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I found some info on the 1989 CD, Closet Chronicles was not listed.

Looks like the 2008 anniversary 2 disc edition put the song back though, along with more live tracks recorded at the time that weren't even on the vinyl release.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That's what they should have done the first time, but I don't think the CD would sound as good as my vinyl copy anyway.

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score

LG i had side 1 of leftoverture on in the loud room.
Love this song.Why dont bands make music like this anymore instead of their machine produced rubbish.:pullhair:
at 5 mins the song makes me headbang so hard

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Leftoverture is one of my all time favorite records.:D

2LITTLETIME

Reaction score
^Lol ive just been over to the uriah heep thread as i was blown away by one of their albums.Guess who started the thread:)Cool you started the Tull thread aswell:oyea:

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
^ Leftoverture & Point Of Know Return are practically hits albums on their own.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^ Leftoverture & Point Of Know Return are practically hits albums on their own.

Honestly, I don't know if it reflects how the hits have carried over beyond classic rock radio but the only song I knew off of that beforehand was "Dust In The Wind". I thought the album was actually really good though. :grinthumb

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know if it reflects how the hits have carried over beyond classic rock radio but the only song I knew off of that beforehand was "Dust In The Wind". I thought the album was actually really good though. :grinthumb

I was thinking more like, all the songs are great, even if we didn't hear them on the radio.

Those 2 albums were literally the pinnacle of their history and are completely listenable as whole albums in a way very few albums (from anyone) are.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I was thinking more like, all the songs are great, even if we didn't hear them on the radio.

Those 2 albums were literally the pinnacle of their history and are completely listenable as whole albums in a way very few albums (from anyone) are.

Oh, I got you then! :) I can see why that album was a pinnacle at this point. It's really grown on me. I mean I'm obsessed with "Dust In The Wind" at this point but I'm actually listening to the rest of the album and soaking it in as well. :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online

No members online now.