Judas Priest (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
One of the pioneers of metal vocal styles who I feel influenced more metal singers than anyone else in the business Sweaty.

Going to add both Killing Machine and Screaming for Vengeance to the vinyl collection when the MFSL versions are finally available. They've been delayed because MFSL was angry with the way the Miles Davis albums were botched by the factory they contracted the work out to, not sure if they've found another factory yet but wished they hired Speaker's Corner to do the job for them.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Painkiller ... This song will always hold a special place in my heart for mulitiple reasons, but one big one was that this was the first time I had heard Scott Travis' drumming, which kicked the shit out of Dave Holland's abilities. The double bass in the beginning just grabbed me and kicked me right in the gonads.

This guy does a pretty good job covering the drums on Painkiller

Love it all the way up to the end.

:oy:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
One of the pioneers of metal vocal styles who I feel influenced more metal singers than anyone else in the business Sweaty.

Going to add both Killing Machine and Screaming for Vengeance to the vinyl collection when the MFSL versions are finally available. They've been delayed because MFSL was angry with the way the Miles Davis albums were botched by the factory they contracted the work out to, not sure if they've found another factory yet but wished they hired Speaker's Corner to do the job for them.

Again I bet they sound good on vinyl, I have all their albums with Rob and I would say there are not many tracks I don't like.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm over the song Painkiller at the moment. Its beaten to death almost. Metal Meltdown is my favourite.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Rob's voice is absolutely brilliant, definitely one of the best. The passing years don't seem to be effecting it either, in his sixties now, the power is still there :grinthumb

Axlsmith

Reaction score
Big Rob fan.He has lost a step vocally,Hardly surprising considering he is a few years shy of collecting his pension.He can still hit it out of the park when he wants to.

Bring on the new album

KingM

Reaction score
Any hints yet that Priest will be touring again?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Haven't heard anything except that Priest has no intention of retiring just yet...:hm:

KingM

Reaction score
^^Haven't heard anything except that Priest has no intention of retiring just yet...:hm:

That's what I heard, but I'm dying to know. I'm quite interested in what their new album will be like. Or even if it will ever appear. ;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online