Jex Thoth [Official thread]

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I actually love Jex Thoths. Have both albums she was also in Sabbath Assembly for a while. Beautiful voice and girl.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There ya go, LOU, Vader will save you!

I admit, she has a hauntingly beautiful voice. I'm going to check her out with Sabbath Assembly.:grinthumb

Vader

Reaction score
There ya go, LOU, Vader will save you!

I admit, she has a hauntingly beautiful voice. I'm going to check her out with Sabbath Assembly.:grinthumb

Thats like some weird satanic church folk music that has some kind of affiliation with the Process Church apparently. Well they are not technically satanic. .. they worship Jesus, Lucifer and Satan or some crazy thing lol...me I just listen to music I like :D

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Thats like some weird satanic church folk music that has some kind of affiliation with the Process Church apparently. Well they are not technically satanic. .. they worship Jesus, Lucifer and Satan or some crazy thing lol...me I just listen to music I like :D

Yeah, I hardly pay attention to the lyrics when I listen to music like that. I'm a big fan of Jex Thoth and yes, @Magic, Jessica does have a beautiful voice, but I wasn't too keen on the Sabbath Assembly debut (which is the only one she sings on, well, that and the demo). It's not bad, just a bit boring.

Vader

Reaction score
I agree with that... bored the crap out of me ^^^

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I hardly pay attention to the lyrics when I listen to music like that. I'm a big fan of Jex Thoth and yes, @Magic, Jessica does have a beautiful voice, but I wasn't too keen on the Sabbath Assembly debut (which is the only one she sings on, well, that and the demo). It's not bad, just a bit boring.

Thanks for the heads up on the boring factor........I think I'll save myself the anguish.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Boring ? Sorry guys I don't agree here...Sabbath Assembly do some interesting stuff

I Satan...Sabbath Assembly

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I`ve only found this band in the pages of Metal Hammer Magazine so I went on youtube.com I`d I like a lot...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online