I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Har Har! See what he did there?
janis-joplin.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
YOU ARE UTTERLY IGNORANT = IN THE SENSE YOU IGNORE COMMON SENSE:).....IT'S AS IF you're comparing India with the USA in richness....RICIDLUOUS:omg::omg::omg::omg:

I have come to expect this kind of utterly ridiculous infantile raving from you S&L...we get the fact you have questionable eyesight and have a difficult time understanding the simplest of concepts. I also get the fact you think Shouting in the threads makes your...posts...assume more importance or read better, wrong on both counts. If we take away your smilies there is usually not much left in your scribblings worth commenting on.

Also you called me ignorant...which is a blatant violation of our rules, nowhere in any of my posts have I called anyone anything in here, simply questioned their ability to see with clarity when presented with a choice between a highly sexually attractive woman, and a plainer variety.

If we ran a contest for the guys only in here to pick between Janice and Raquel as a companion for a romantic weekend I have little doubt the rational normal males would overwhelmingly pick Miss Welch or any number of nubile women I can think of over Janice, that is simply hormones talking nothing to do with personality or anything else.

I am also telling you that if you insult me again, or carry on with your screaming in the threads I will take a dim view of that behavior, considering you are supposedly an adult and should be capable of having an "intelligent" conversation without using crayons or having a tantrum in here.

Hot or Not...?....Definitely, categorically, beyond any shadow of a doubt Not Hot!! As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words and from what I've seen in here that settles it beyond any further need of a debate.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I don't find Janis attractive in the least. She's a great artist though. I'm surprised by the number of female artists I listen to who I don't find attractive. I love Katy Perry for example but under no circumstances do I want to see one of her music videos. :p Taylor Swift even... she's kind of cute and I freaking adore her music but I'm just not attracted to her... Probably for the better, she seems to get in a lot of drama. :eek:

Now Kim Deal or Donita Sparks in the 90s, they were very beautiful and (from what I know) had very attractive personalities to me personally.

For the record I categorically do not believe "hot or not" is only an issue of looks. IF that's all you know about someone, that's all you can use to judge. But everything you know about someone goes into whether or not you're attracted to them... It's subconscious. I guess I can only speak for myself, but if a girl were to really screw me over for example, I would not find her attractive even just to look at her. It's happened before.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You are over complicating such a simple straightforward thread...it's not about anything else other than physical appearance...period. Nothing else should even be on the table.

If you all want to wax poetic about the complexities and interplay between men and women Beyond just physical attraction write another thread with that premise.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
^^You are over complicating such a simple straightforward thread...it's not about anything else other than physical appearance...period. Nothing else should even be on the table.

If you all want to wax poetic about the complexities and interplay between men and women Beyond just physical attraction write another thread with that premise.

Personally I just don't think it's possible to separate it like that. It's subconscious. But I understand what you're saying, it's not about whether you'd want to date her or whatever, just how you feel when you see her picture.

Physical attraction and emotional attraction are intrinsically intertwined. We can try to separate them but it's not possible.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Exactly it's just about the first contact which is always looking at someone without anything else added.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online