Ive done this on afew forums, but here goes, Stairway to Heaven vs Bohemian Rhapsody

Best song of the 20th Century?

• Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Led Zep - Stairway to Heaven

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Other - Please comment

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: Ive done this on afew forums, but here goes, Stairway to Heaven vs Bohemian Rhaps

Well EF it's only a personal opinion, but I'll take "Since I've Been Loving You", "Ramble On", "Kashmir" and "Achilles Last Stand" for a kick off.:D

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Re: Ive done this on afew forums, but here goes, Stairway to Heaven vs Bohemian Rhaps

Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin no contest.

Played out or not...it's still a great song.

''Bohemian Rhapsody'' was annoying from the first listen.

''Nothin' really matters to me'' really sums up Freddie's sad tragic life.

Edit: Worst song of the 20th Century - Bohemian Rhapsody

I just saw the question in the poll. :heheh:

Last edited:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Stairway to Heaven has never done an awful lot for me, I like it enough but it's never really hit the spot in a big way, there's plenty of Zep songs I prefer much more. Bohemian Rhapsody, I loved from the first listen, I've gone off it a bit now purely because it's been played to death & I've received major overkill from it but this is a song that most definitely blew me away everytime I heard it for many years.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score

Queen - Stairway is not my cuppa

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score

Took the Stairway... Love Bo Rap though as it is like a Broadway play that ended up in a rock song.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score

I went with "other" simply because, while I like both songs, they're not my favorite by either band. For Zeppelin I'd go with either "Thank You" or "The Rain Song". For Queen it would be "Liar" or "Tie Your Mother Down".

Cowboy

Old Time Rocker
Reaction score

I am a big Queen fan, but Stairway To Heaven is a fantastic song to me. While I prefer many, many Queen songs over Led Zeppelin songs. I think I'm going to have to go with Stairway To Heaven, I've still got a poster of that song up in my room.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'll Take Stairway To Heaven By Dolly Parton.. Just kidding..
Both songs seem to end up playing somewhere..
I'll pass on this one since they both are by great groups but who ever thought these two songs would never get old, had a brain fart..

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Stairway......always thought Queen were far too 'campy' to be taken seriously......though May was a brilliant guitar player.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online