Ive done this on afew forums, but here goes, Stairway to Heaven vs Bohemian Rhapsody

Best song of the 20th Century?

• Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Led Zep - Stairway to Heaven

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Other - Please comment

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Ive done this on afew forums, but here goes, Stairway to Heaven vs Bohemian Rhaps

Led Zep - Stairway to Heaven

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Ive done this on afew forums, but here goes, Stairway to Heaven vs Bohemian Rhaps

Stairway To Heaven.. I feel the same way about BR as some do about Stairway..
Queens "Death On Two Legs" would be a harder Choice against STH for me..

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I'm going with Bohemian Rhapsody here. I've never been that keen on Stairway :peek

Yep, that about sums it up for me too. People always talk about the build up in Stairway and how "amazing" the guitar solo is but I'm really not all that impressed with either to be frank. :confused:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Other

Uriah Heep - Lady In Black

followed by

Nazareth - Changin' Times

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score

The Allman Brothers Band / Whipping Post / Live At Fillmore East 1971

A epic 23 minutes of Southern Rock / Jazz / Blues Jam!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Stairway...the guitar seals it for me. Both Heavily overplayed over the years but I enjoy them now when I put these respective records on, and play all the songs in Order.:D

THIS :grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

I'll go for Stairway To Heaven over Bohemian Rhapsody .. not so sure that it's the best song of the 20th century mind. :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I'll go for Stairway To Heaven over Bohemian Rhapsody .. not so sure that it's the best song of the 20th century mind. :)

I can say unequivocally that it is Not the best song of the 20th Century, at least not in my estimation. No offense to Zeppelin fans everywhere intended.;)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

To be honest for me, as good as it is; it's not really the best from Zeppelin.:peek

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score

Sox, so what is the best from LZ?

In this poll, Stairway.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online