Iron Maiden (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Iron Maiden

I have all of their "official" live albums Riff, and my favorite is their first one released in 1985 "Live After Death". One of the best heavy metal live records ever made.:bow:

rtbuck

Reaction score

I have all of their "official" live albums Riff, and my favorite is their first one released in 1985 "Live After Death". One of the best heavy metal live records ever made.:bow:

I agree LG but the one thing that sucks is that I bought the cd of it back in the 90's & it's missing side 4 with my favorite tune "Number 22!!! Number 22!!!
Arcacia Avenue!" I had the vinyl of it & wore the grooves. I love the album!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^Glad you brought that up Professor Bucky, Riff you should get the 1998 remastered CD, it has the Complete original double album with all the crowd interaction and songs, plus one bonus track as well.

rtbuck

Reaction score

Yeah LG, & right after it came out They broadcasted the video of Live After Death on MTV back when they played concerts Saturday Night at 11

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ill get Live After Death first then :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Here's the one Bucky was talking about Riff, the Complete concert that we got on vinyl in '85.

Iron_Maiden_-_Live_After_Death.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ah yes I seen that in shops heaps, thats a good setlist.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score

My favorite live album of Maiden's is the double live one they did during 2004-2005, shortly after putting out Dance of Death. I thought it was a killer lineup of songs, since Bruce was doing every era of the band, including Blaze's stuff. I think it was titled Death on the Road, IIRC.

The earlier ones may have better performances, but this one was pretty good and features what I think is their best setlist for live Maiden product. I'd suggest getting this one first.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online