Intelligence has now entered C.R.F

Sasquatch

Reaction score
AboutAGirl said:
LOL that's strange. I don't know what I was thinking, since it didn't even have the right date. If I intetionally lie about my age I just put it back a bit so I'm 18, so I may have done it unintentionally....

I'll probably kill myself before I get older.
Don`t be silly...I`m a perfect example of the saying "Life begins at 40". I`ve never been happier in my life than in the last 6 years or so.

Jack

Sasquatch

Reaction score
Martha Washington said:
well, when I was 17, if I didn't get what I wanted it was a great big hairy deal. Now, if I don't get what I want, it's Thursday.

I like being old in the sense that I think your character and your judgement deepen. sure, we all have moments we're not proud of but overall.
I've washed a lot of dishes in my life. There was a time when I would frequently cut myself with knives or break things. Those things happen less the more dishes I wash. There's a satisfaction in doing things better the more you've done them.

still, I'd give anything to be 17 again for a week or two and for two reasons.
1.) I had a LOT more going for me than I thought I did.
2.) I could fall down the stairs, jump off the roof, get the SNOT beat out of me and still bounce back. Seriously, your body's made of RUBBER, man. Enjoy it while you can!

Rockin` post there MW...

Jack

Spike

Rock & Soul Archaelogist
Reaction score
Martha Washington said:
I've washed a lot of dishes in my life. There was a time when I would frequently cut myself with knives or break things. Those things happen less the more dishes I wash. There's a satisfaction in doing things better the more you've done them.

I used to hate washing dishes. I remember in the summer of '72, me and my roommate didn't wash a single dish. We just started buying paper plates when all the dishes were dirty; piled up in the sink and on the countertop. At the end of the summer they were so mold-covered that I stuck em in the bathtub with two gallons of chlorox and filled it up with hot water. I remember "Exile on Main Street" at full blast in the background while I did those damned dishes on my knees leaning over a clawfoot tub. It was nasty. But that's the kind of thing you do when you're 20. And there's nothing wrong with it. But today, I enjoy washing dishes. There is indeed satisfaction in doing simple things well that I had no patience for when I was younger. I mean, what's the alternative? I could either stop eating or hate something that I have to do everyday.

Spike

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
I sang "Happy" and "Doo Doo Doo Doo Heartbreaker" at kareoke the other night, GREAT period for Stones songs....now, if Brooke the host could only get a hold of the disc for "All Down The Line", I'd be a really happy kareoke singer....for a while.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online