Intelligence has now entered C.R.F

Big Generator

Reaction score
There's that old saying..."Youth is wasted on the young"....most true in my case....I could barely get out bed during my prime.

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
kath said:
this could be a bad thing or a good thing.

kath
wearing her groucho glasses.
LOL It was a good thing in my younger days. Now it just means I had another sleep injury - back hurts from haven fallen asleep on the couch, neck hurts from sleeping in a weird position......ach!

Still would never go back to being a teenager though. That really blew chunks. Life as an adult is definitely much better. I wonder at people who say the best days of their life was back in high school. Yikes!!! That's just so sad. My best days still happen. LOL I hope they continue.

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
hahha; yes...I think Cobwebs On The Brain just sits back and enjoys the responses his arrogant statements created....either that or he's learning his first song on guitar...I think he said it was "Mary Had A Little Lamb".

Big Generator

Reaction score
TheEvilErk2008 said:
Why is this thread surviving...I think your proving his point that your all a bit off your rockers...But just for fun, lets see how many more cliche morals on life and being a teen we can come up with!
im really just kidding...please dont....

Go to your room!

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
The little cretin is gone and no one really cares whether he's happy or not. We're just conversing now. At least I am. Completely forgot the little bastard started this thread. LOL

And of course those who don't want to listen to us old folks ramble on, well you can just not read the thread either since you now know it's not about anything you're remotely interested in. ;) :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online